Road closures and traffic restrictions are in place to ensure the safety of participants and spectators.
Every effort has been made to ensure the impact on local residents is kept to a minimum. Should you have any concerns, or have any special access requirements please do not hesitate to contact Nottingham City Council.
Road closures & restrictions
Closures for event build up
Victoria Embankment between Wilford Grove & Bunbury Street
- Closed from Monday 4 June – 0700
- Re-opens Friday 8 June – 2000
Event Day - Thursday 7 June
Victoria Embankment & Wilford Grove
- Closed 0500 – 2200
- Includes no waiting restrictions up to 24hrs before the road closure
- Single Northbound Lane closure – 1130 to 2000
- Footpath closure of west footpath – 1130 to 2000
- Restricted movement – 1130 to 1800
- Closed to all pedestrians – 1800 to 2000
Bus Service Disruption
- No bus services are expected to be disrupted.
Residents parking scheme
- The usual residents parking scheme will be in operation, with enhanced enforcement patrols to ensure only local residents can park in these areas, and no event related parking takes place.
River Trent between Trent Bridge and the Suspension Bridge
- To ensure competitor safety, this section of the river will be closed to all water craft between 0900 and 2000, during this period you will not be able to enter this section of the river.
- The closure is in place with the kind permission of the Canals & Rivers Trust.